Badhuiskade 181, 1031 KV Amsterdam Gelegen in de gloednieuwe woontoren BOLD, bieden wij dit prachtige appartement (ca. 111m²) op de dertiende verdieping aan. Deze extra duurzame woning is bijzonder luxe afgewerkt en beschikt over twee slaapkamers, een ruime living met Poggenpohl keuken en een riant…
Badhuiskade 181, 1031 KV Amsterdam
We are offering this gorgeous apartment (approx. 111m²) situated on the thirteenth floor in the brand new BOLD residential tower. This particularly sustainable residence has been finished to a very luxurious standard and has two bedrooms, a spacious living room with a Poggenpohl kitchen and an enormous balcony with a gorgeous view out over Amsterdam. And as icing on the cake, the seller has already bought out the ground lease until 2067!
This apartment is located in the regenerated Overhoeks, right opposite Central Station, on the other side of the IJ. Over the past few years Overhoeks has become a luxurious and very desirable spot in which to live. And what is more, this is a spot where you can eat well, dance or soak up culture in and around the A’DAM Tower, the Tolhuistuin and the EYE Film museum. The welcoming Van der Pekstraat is located round the corner. The vibrant Jordaan can be reached in 10 minutes. In addition, Amsterdam-Noord has developed at a great pace over the past years with the arrival of hotspots such as Hotel de Goudfazant, De Hangar, Pllek, Cafe Modern, Helling 7 and Stork.
Overhoeks is exceptionally easy to reach in the car, on the bike or by public transport. Both the ferry and the Noord/Zuidlijn metro stop are located close by which means you can be elsewhere in the city or at the Zuidas in no time at all. You can get to the Amsterdam city centre or the A10 ring road in the car via Johan van Hasselweg and Leeuwerderweg The building has a generous car park.
Communal entrance with caretaker and three lifts.
Entrance. The hallway, with a separate toilet and meter cupboard, offers access to the enormous living room with the welcoming open kitchen through ceiling height doorways with glass (Doors Orange).
The luxuriously fitted kitchen (Poggenpohl) is equipped with an island with a marble counter top and has separate kitchen cabinets on the marble-tiled rear wall for additional storage space. The kitchen also has an induction hob with internal extraction (Bora), a large fridge with a separate freezer, oven, steam oven, sink with a Quooker, wine cooler and a dishwasher. All of the built-in appliances in the kitchen are from Miele.
There is also a large storage space in the living room, situated behind a handsomely finished pivoting door. A large sliding door will take you from the luxurious living room to the huge balcony with a gorgeous view, facing the sunny west. A second doorway with a glass door (Doors Orange) offers access from the living room to a second hallway and through this to the bedrooms, bathroom and second internal storage space with the systems required for the special climate management system, as well as the connections for the washing machine and tumble dryer. There is a large walk-in wardrobe between the bathroom and the main bedroom. The luxuriously finished, tiled bathroom has a double vanity unit, separate wall radiator, a walk-in shower and a second toilet.
The entire apartment has been fitted with a beautiful herringbone pattern, oak-smoked, wooden parquet floor from Bauwerk Forumpark.
- Entrance with Bringme boxes, where packages can always be delivered safely;
- Caretaker present at the entrance;
- Access to the apartment with a video system (Bang&Olufsen) in the living room;
- The sustainable power and climate control system ensures and provides the apartment with under-floor heating and cooling, ventilation, tap water and sustainable power. Use of made of a heat pump and heat exchange units. In addition to this, the tower doesn’t just have solar panels on the roof but also integrated into the façades, that supply both the apartments and the central facilities with power;
- Gym with showers and a luxurious sauna;
- Possibility of reserving a guest room;
- Cinema and theatre space;
- Separate cellar with temperature controls for wine storage (based on availability);
- Double storey car park;
- Bicycle parking.
- Apartment right of 111 m² (NEN2580 measurement report available);
- Enormous balcony (approx. 11m²);
- Under-floor heating throughout the apartment;
- Private parking space in the two-storey car park, asking price €60,000;
- Lighting from Maretti;
- Door handles and hinges from Piet Boon;
- Ground lease has been bought out until 2067, transfer to perpetual lease has been applied for;
- Sustainable energy and climate control system;
- Energy label A+++;
- Active owners’ association;
- Monthly contribution for the apartment € 211.36 and € 64.49 for the parking space;
- Monthly contribution to Klimatgarant (heat pump) € 187.81;
- Transfer in consultation.
We have gathered this information with the greatest of possible care. However, we will not accept liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or any other matter nor for the consequences of such. All measurements and surfaces stated are indicative. The purchaser has a duty to investigate any matter that may be of importance to him or her. The estate agent is the adviser to the seller with regard to this residence. We advise you to engage an (NVM-registered) expert estate agent who will guide you through the purchasing process. Should you have any specific desires with regard to the residence, we advise you to make these known as soon as possible to your purchasing estate agent and have an independent investigation carried out into such matters. If you do not engage an expert, you will be deemed as considering yourself to be sufficiently expert to be able to oversee all matters that could be important. The NVM terms and conditions are applicable.